I did 11 miles yesterday morning with the Newton Hills simulation:
miles 0-5 7.6mph @ 1% incline
miles 5.0-5.7 7.6mph @ 3% incline
miles 5.7-6.7 7.7mph @ 1% incline
miles 6.7-7.0 7.2mph @ 6% incline
miles 7.0-8.4 7.7mph @ 1% incline
miles 8.4-8.8 7.5mph @ 4% incline
miles 8.8-9.4 7.7mph @ 1% incline
miles 9.4-9.8 6.8mph @ 6% incline
miles 9.8-11.0 7.7mph @ 1% incline
It kicked my butt! I guess the week off of doing hills made my legs a little lazy. Or maybe I'm feeling a little sluggish from the 20 miler on Saturday. At least I didn't have any pain in my shins! It was another Monday at work and busy as can be.
Today I got up early and did an easy 10 miler on the treadmill because there were thunderstorms heading our way. The last thing I need is to be caught in a thunderstorm with a labradoodle! I think poor Jeter is in withdrawal as he hasn't run in a week. The 10 miler this morning was at an average 8:20 pace and felt really good and easy. It rained all day and was almost 60 degrees.......crazy Ohio weather!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment